The main purpose of the oily water separator is to separate the hydrocarbons from oily water coming from the bilge of a ship and deliver a cleaner effluent that can be discharged overboard according to IMO MEPC 107(49) regulation.
Main Features & Advantages
- Wide range of capacities. From 0,5m3/hr to 12.5m3/hr.
- Suction type pump to avoid emulsions.
- Great saving on consumables: the continuous water quality check at both stages ensures that adsorption filters are bypassed whenever possible.
- No high speed moving parts which result in less maintenance and lower costs
- First class components.
- Compact design for newbuilding projects.
- Modular solutions for retrofitting projects with reduced pathways
- Customized designs for Offshore and Military applications
- Fully Type Approved by Class Societies DNV, ABS and Russian Register of Shipping.
- Easy installation.
- Fully automatic operation
- Reliable performance
- Low maintenance requirements
- Worldwide service of spare parts and technical assistance through our agent network.